Slurping @ Artisan Noodles

8:03 AM

After eating a meal at a near korean tofu restaurant, my wife and I went for a evening stroll in the neighborhood and came upon this tiny restaurant on Yonge street. The restaurant was tiny (like max seating of 15 people) and it was full of customers. We made a mental note to try this restaurant in the future.

Fast forward into the future, we decided to visit the restaurant.Had to wait 10 minutes but it was quick. The staff quickly provided water cups and napkins and was ready to take orders. There was so much noodle dishes to order but we selected 3 items:

  • Biang Biang Mian
  • Xi'An Liang Pi (Cold Noodle)
  • Pork Jia Mo
In the end, the food was great and I would definitely come back again to try their other dishes.

Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Food Pictures:

Pork Jia Mo - it was oil and tasty with the right crunch for the bread

Shop Entrance

They were constantly making small batches of different noodles
 


This is the cold noodle dish. I had the original one in China. Even thou I liked this version, my wife (who is native to China) said it was a bit sourish.

Biang Biang Mian - not recognizable by my wife and other similar customers - my guess is that it's the modern day twist



Long long noodles in Biang Biang Mian
 
Artisan Noodle
521 Yonge St.
North York, ON M2N 5R6
Phone: 647-345-1155
www.artisanoodle.com

Artisan Noodle Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments