Munching @ Lemon Grass

11:04 AM

    Dear and I ended up at this restaurant when I didn't take into account that a Korean restaurant closes on Sunday in this plaza. With that failure, we decided not to venture too far into the night and to select a restaurant in this plaza which was popular with the locals. We had to wait like 10 minutes for a table. This place was so busy!

    Here is the story about the food. I ordered the roti with curry goat ($14) and dear ordered the sweet ribs with rice ($9). The ribs wasn't cooked fully and had to return it back to the kitchen to recook. My dish with the roti was above average. Would I come back? Probably not.

    Food: 2/5
    Service: 4/5 - they surprising refilled my cold water without asking :)
    Price: $10 per person

    Food Pictures:
     

    Red meat in the middle!



    Lemon Grass Restaurant
    9425 Leslie Street - Unit 8
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3N8
    905 508 5328



    Green Lemon Grass Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments